TREASURE ISLAND FAMILY ADVENTURE PASS 2018
CALLING ALL WEEKEND WARRIORS!
Surfing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Raft Building, Kayaking, Orienteering, Campcraft Skills, Gorging, Abseiling, Coasteering
and more – there’s never been a better way to get the family out and about in the community in your own backyard! Especially
designed for Lantau Locals, the Family Adventure Pass will enable you and your family to make the best of Pui O’s stunning
beach and surroundings with professional facilities, equipment and instructors from Treasure Island.
Locals Only Promotion!
Sign up for the season from March 31th (Easter Weekend) through to May 20th for a family of up to 5 for just HK$1500 which
- 16 group lessons (each lesson equals 1hr) – Note: If you run out of group lessons before the end of the Family Adventure
Pass season, you can buy a group lesson top-up of 10 lessons for HK$900.
- Afternoon free rental equipment
- 10% off weekend discount at Mavericks
As this was a popular community programme, sign up quickly so you can get your adventure pass started! The local promotion
is for the first 30 Adventure Passes only, thereafter, the adventure pass will be $3000 per family. We are looking to grow
this community full of Adventure Community Environment, so come BE ACE with TIG!
For more information and full details, check the website www.treasureislandhk.com, email email@example.com
or call +852 5236 7016 or +852 2984 8711
Between 1:00pm – 5pm Saturdays & Sundays (2hrs Max)
- Body Boards
- Surf Boards
- Stand Up Paddle Boards
All equipment comes with a Personal Flotation Device
Saturday &Sunday Session 1: (9:30am-10:30am) – KIDS or ADULTS ONLY
First come first serve. Sign in at 9:15am (max 16 per activity) – no pre-bookings Starting March 31: (Sat / Sun are same
sessions except Week 4, 8)
- Week 1 – March 31st – April 1st: Kids Only Raft-Building &New! Adult only Beach Bootcamp
- Week 2 – April 7th-8th: Kayaking
- Week 3 – April 14th-15th: Kids only Surfing / Nippers &New! Adult only SUP lessons
- Week 4 – April 21st Sat Lesson: Leave No Trace &Bush Craft
- Week 5 – April 28th-29th: Kids only Coasteering – New! Adult only Beach Bootcamp
- Week 6 – May 5th-6th: Survivor Skills: Shelter Building / Fire Building
- Week 7 – May 12th-13th: Kids only Orienteering – New! Adult only Kayaking
- Week 8 – May 19th Sat Lesson: Eco Game of Life
Saturday &Sunday Session 2: (11:00am-12:00am) – FAMILY ONLY (max 2 per family)
First come first serve. Sign in at 10:45am (max 16 per activity) – no pre-bookings *NEW* Starting March 31:
- Week 1 – March 31-April 1 &Week 3 April 14-15 Family Boot-Camp
- Week 2 – April 7-8 Family Eco Lessons &TIG Farm Tour
- Week 5 – April 28-29 &7 May 12-13 Family Kayaking or SUP Tour
- Week 6 – May 5-6 Family Raft Building
*NEW* 3rd Sunday of each month 2hr session (9:30am-11:30pm)
First come first serve. Sign in at 10:45am (max 16 per activity) – no pre-bookings
- Week 4 – April 22nd – Family Abseiling or Coasteering
- Week 8 – May 20th – Family Adventure Race
- Technical equipment is provided (helmets, kayaks, ropes etc.).
- Participants must bring their own snack and water bottle in a daypack or waterproof drybag for water activities.
- Participants must wear appropriate outdoor &wet gear.
- Closed toed shoes are a must for all water and land activities.
- We do not allow flip-flops, crocs or bare feet for any TIG activities.
- Registration of personal information and signing of a waiver will be required on sign-up for Family Adventure Pass.
- All activities will be assigned on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis. There will be no pre-bookings taken. Adventurers
MUST sign up at least 15 minutes before the session and each session will be closed once capcity (16 persons) has
AGE RESTRICTIONS & SUPERVISION
Kids Only &Family Lessons
- Land-based activitiess – minimum age 5
- Water and technical activities – minimum age 7
- Equipment can only be signed out by a responsible adult 18+
- All parents must sign a waiver on behalf of the child renting the equipment.
- No supervision required for 16 years &older
- We will not give out equipment to children under 16
Supervision to be carried out by a responsible adult over the age of 18. Supervisors will be required to sign a waiver on
behalf of the child renting the equipment. No supervision required for 16 years & older.
WEATHER CONTINGENCY & CANCELLATIONS
T8, Black Rain Storm All activities that day are cancelled. Free rebooking required.
T3, Red Rain Storm & Lightning Continue as planned and adjust activities as needed for safe running of
activity – times may be adjusted to suit local weather conditions. Free rebooking required, no refund provided for Adventure
Tours. During these weather conditions, Treasure Island will post a notification on our TIG Facebook page on the morning
of the day’s events at 8:00am.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
How the Adventure Pass works:
– All activities will be assigned on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis.
– Adventurers MUST sign up at least 15 minutes before the session.
– Each session will be closed once capacity (16 persons) has been reached.
– FAP has 2 scheduled lessons per day in the AM on the weekends (Sat / Sun).
– Session 1: 9:30-10:30 Session 2: 11:00-12:00 mornings.
– Rentals are from 1:00pm -5:00pm (2hrs max per day)
– Up to two-family members can use the pass per activity
– Treasure Island has the right to stop any activity if conditions are not safe to proceed.
– A one-off season waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian for all participants 18 years or younger
– Participants must bring own snack and water in a daypack or waterproof drybag for water activities.
– Participants must wear appropriate outdoor or wet gear. Closed toed shoes are a must for all water and land activities. We do NOT allow flip-flops, crocs or bare feet for any TIG activities.
– TIG has the right to refuse a participant if we feel they are not safe / competent to operate equipment, do not have correct equipment or behave in an unsafe manor.
– Participants could be charged a damage / loss fee for miss use / damage of equipment.
– Each participating family member must be registered for the FAP – details required include Name / Age / Medical Information / Swimming ability / photo ID etc.
– A security deposit of $500 is included in this price, which will be refunded to you via PayPal after 20th May 2018.
Each family member must be registered for the pass – details required include Name / Age / Medical Information / Swimming
ability / photo ID etc. You will then be provided a family pass .