Treasure Island Surf Party
Saturday, 26 August 2017
Mavericks Beach Bar & Restaurant
Pui O Beach, Lantau Island
Tickets can be purchased above or for any enquiries please call (+852) 2546 3543
Party on dudes! The annual Treasure Island Surf Party at Mavericks is an epic day of surfing, standup paddling, skating and mingling with fellow surfers and parents from this year’s camps.
Tickets to this year’s event include:
– The Mavericks BBQ beach buffet lunch 12:30-1:30pm which involves all manner of freshly made salads, grilled meats / veggies and baked ‘taters with all the gubbins.
– Free Water Activity lessons – there will be 3 sessions throughout the day at 10:30am, 11:30am and 1:00pm. Activities are Surfing, Nippers and Boogie boarding (15 people per activity per session)
– Spot Prizes and Adventures to be won at 2:30pm
- A half day adventure tour for 4 people, 12 years and above, value $1600
- 1 night’s stay in a TIG Cabana room, value $800
- 1 hr. Private Lesson x 4 person, value $400
- Spot Prizes (Surf Wax, TIG Hat, signed by all TIG staff, TIG rash guard)
Catch a ferry from Central Pier #6
– 8:30am slow ferry
– 9:10am fast ferry
to connect with our private bus leaving Mui Wo ferry pier at 9:50am (60 spaces)
Return transportation from Pui O to Mui Wo ferry pier at 3:30pm (60 spaces) to catch the 4:10pm ferry to Central
Adult Advance – HK$250
For parents of Surf Camp attendees – includes all activities plus Mavericks BBQ beach buffet lunch.
Kids Advance (under 16) – HK$125
For friends / siblings of Surf Camp attendees – includes all activities plus Mavericks BBQ beach buffet lunch.
Surf & Adventure Campers (under 16) – FREE
Includes all activities plus Mavericks BBQ beach buffet lunch.
Please register on our website as noted above.
Note: Those interested in the lessons should sign up on arrival on the day with their chosen session time. Spaces are limited.
For more information, please visit http://www.treasureislandhk.com or the Facebook event page, https://www.facebook.com/TreasureIslandGroup/