Treasure Island Summer Beach Party
Sunday, 18th August 2019
10am – 3pm
Treasure Island Summer Beach Party will be a brilliant day of surfing, SUPing, BBQ, party games and activities, plus mingling with fellow surfers and parents from this year’s camps whilst enjoying the live music.
Please bring your water guns and be ready to get soaked!
Tickets to this year’s event include:
– BBQ available from 12pm at TIG barbecue buffet lunch which involves all manner of freshly grilled skewers, hot dogs, salads, grilled meats / veggies
– Free Surf & SUP lessons – 3 sessions throughout the day (up to 16 people per session, per activity)
1hour sessions at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm
Boogie Board 1hr
– Prize Giving Spot Prizes and Adventures to be won
- Night in a TIG Cabana room -worth $800
- 1 hr. Private Lesson for up to 4 people -worth $400
- Exclusive TIG prizes and much more…
- Free transportation by bus from Mui Wo Ferry Pier to Pui O 10:20am
- Free transportation by bus from Pui O to Mui Wo Ferry Pier 4:15pm
*First come first served – once the 49 seats on the bus are full, they’re full! Don’t worry, there are plenty of public buses that leave Mui Wo and come by Pui O. The best one to catch is the number 1 but all of them pass by Pui O on their way to their final destinations.
Adult Advance – HK$250 (or HK$300 on the door)
For parents of Surf Camp attendees – includes all activities plus TIG lunch.
Kids Advance (under 16) – HK$125 (or HK$175 on the door)
For friends / siblings of Surf Camp attendees – includes all activities plus TIG lunch.
Surf & Adventure Campers – FREE
Includes all activities plus TIG lunch.
The party is completely FREE for summer campers – registration is required to monitor attendance.
Note: Those interested in the lessons should sign up on arrival on the day with their chosen session time. Spaces are limited.