TIG Community Adventure Camps
TREASURE ISLAND COMMUNITY ADVENTURE CAMPS
Leave No Child Inside – Keeping the Adventure Going!
With schools now closed through till the middle of March, Treasure Island is responding the many requests from the local community and opening its Adventure Camps to the local south Lantau community. Bring the kids down to Treasure Island and we’ll take them on an adventure -we’ll even feed them as well! The fun starts from 10am each day. All kids joining our Community Adventure Camps will receive a voucher for 2 FREE sessions on our weekend Family Adventure Pass Programme valid during February!.
WHERE: Treasure Island, Pui O Beach, South Lantau
AM Session – Monday-Friday mornings (Land-based activities suitable for 5-7yo)
PM Session – Monday-Friday afternoons (Land & Water-based activities for 5-14yo)
Water, snacks and a buffet lunch and/or dinner are included every day.
Week 1: 10-14 February | Week 2: 17-21 February | Week 3: 24-28 February | Week 4: 2-6 March | Week 5: 9-13 March
Morning Session 10:00am – 12:30pm
Afternoon Session 2:30pm – 5:30pm
We are all affected by what is happening around us during these troubled times and it’s good to help support the local community in times of need.
Morning Sessions (incl. lunch)
1 week $700
Walk-in session $150
Afternoon Sessions (incl. dinner)
1 week $1200
Walk-in session $250
Spaces are limited. Book early to avoid disappointment.
A parent or guardian is required to sign their child in/out every day and to certify that their child is fit and healthy and is not running a temperature.
WORKING FROM HOME? WHY NOT JOIN THE KIDS?
THE BEACH CLUB RESTAURANT WILL BE OPEN AS A COMMUNITY CO-WORKING SPACE.
WITH FREE WiFi AND AN AWESOME VIEW, IT’S A GREAT PLACE TO WORK FROM.
SERVING BREAKFAST, DRINKS AND LIGHT REFRESHMENTS WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
Safety is our top priority. TIG is proud to have passed a third-party safety audit by ROSA -The Register of Outdoor Safety Auditors. The instructor to child ratio in the water and on rocks is 1:8. Dry land activities are at a 1:15 ratio. Camp has scheduled sunscreen and water breaks. Adventure Camp includes contingency activities for poor weather conditions. Our staff are First Aid certified (minimum) and trained specifically to work with children in the outdoors on adventure-based learning programmes. TIG reserves the right to modify or cancel activities as necessary for the well-being of campers.
WHAT TO WEAR EVERY DAY
- T-shirt and shorts
- Fleece or Jumper to
- Closed toe shoes/trainers (not crocs) and socks
WHAT TO BRING IN A COMFORTABLE BACKPACK (15-20L MAX) EVERY DAY
- Min 1 litre reusable water bottle -please no single use plastic bottles
- Rain jacket
- Wet clothes (rash guard / T-shirt, sports shorts / sports leggings and swimsuit)
- Wet shoes – must protect the toes (old pair of trainers or watershoes)
- Microfibre towel
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
- Mosquito repellent (spray, cream or wristband – no stickers)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Phone or electronic devices (TIG cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage)
- Food containing peanuts or shellfish (we provide all food and snacks on camp)
- Sharp objects / knives
Treasure Island will only provide refunds for two reasons:
- If your child is unwell and unable to attend, TIG require proof of a medical certificate from a registered doctor.
- If Treasure Island cancels a day for unforeseen reasons.