FAMILY ADVENTURE PASS 2021
GET YOUR 3-MONTH SEASON PASS FROM AS LITTLE AS $800/Month
Surfing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Raft Building, Kayaking, Orienteering, Campcraft Skills, Gorging, Abseiling, Coasteering and more – there’s never been a better way to get the family out and about in the community in your own backyard! Specially designed for Lantau Locals, the Family Adventure Pass will enable you and your family to make the best of Pui O’s stunning unspoilt beach and surroundings with professional facilities, equipment and instructors from Treasure Island.
LANTAU RESIDENTS: FOR A FAMILY OF 4 YOU GET:
- December through February Monday-Friday 3:30-5:00pm / Saturday-Sunday 9:30-10:3oam & 11:00-12:30pm
- UNLIMITED Activity Sessions -each lesson 60-90mins
- Now available weekdays through to 1st March 2021
- Top up your season pass with an extra $400 to include a lunch (weekend sessions) or dinner (weekday sessions) at the Beach Club so your kids are sorted!
- Free weekend afternoon water-sport equipment rentals for up to 2 family members (subject to availability).
AGE & SUPERVISION
- Land-based & water activities -minimum age 4years / Technical activities – minimum age 7years.
After your 3 months have expired and you would like to extend your season pass get in touch with us. As this is one of our most popular community programmes, sign up quickly so you can get your Adventure Pass started! The local promotion is for the first 50 Adventure Passes. After this promotion, our Family Adventure Pass is $1,200 per month. We are looking to grow this community full of Adventure Community Environment, BE ACE with TIG!
For more information and full details, check the website www.treasureislandhk.com,
or call (+852) 2546 3543 Mon-Fri or (+852) 5236 7016 at weekends.
OUR ACE (ADVENTURE, COMMUNITY, ENVIRONMENT) ACTIVITIES :
Our activities will vary from week to week depending on weather and wave conditions! We will offer activities as diverse and suitable for the ages that show up. Come on down and check out or weekly schedule!
- Monday-Friday: Sessions will be from 3:30-5:00pm (December-February only).
- Saturday-Sunday: Session 1 9:30-10:30am / Session 2 11:00-12:30pm.
- Max 16 participants for each lesson so get here early to avoid disappointment.
Registration will start 15 minutes before each Session and everyone needs to be signed in by an adult. Please do not leave the beach area during the sessions – instead, why not enjoy the Treasure Island Restaurant and Bar while your child is having fun in the sun?
Here is a sample of some of the lessons and activities we will be providing:
- Raft building. Learn new knots and design your own raft! Let’s see if it floats by trying it out…
- Kayaking. Pui O is the perfect bay for beginner and seasoned kayakers alike – nicely sheltered but plenty to explore!
- Surfing. Why live near a beach and not try to ride its waves? Get ahead of everyone else before our Surf Camps start in the Summer and hang ten.
- Nippers & Sandy Shores. A great way to explore our beautiful beach and its ecosystem. What actually lives on this beach? Is it scary? How can we take care of it? Learn all of this while having fun with the Nippers activities.
- Coasteering and Rocky Shores. Don’t know what coasteering is? Doesn’t matter! We’ll teach you! A great way to explore a little further afield and see what’s clinging on to those rocks at the end of the beach.
- Survival Skills. You don’t need to be a millionaire and have an underground bunker to survive the apocalypse if you know how to make your own shelter and build your own fire!
- Orienteering. Always getting lost? Too reliant on technology to get where you need to be? Learn how to use a map and find cool clues along your journey.
- Game of Life. If you don’t know how to play it, you’ll never live it 100%! Join us in the wetlands for a muddy educational run-around.
- Stand Up Paddle-boarding. Your first step towards being able to take your best Instagram photo while doing a headstand or your favourite yoga pose on a board. We won’t take pictures of you falling in, promise.
- Beach Games. Because sometimes mum and dad need to sit peacefully in a restaurant on a Sat/Sun morning enjoying a lovely breakfast while their pride and joy is being looked after by someone reliable
…… and more. We run educational camps during the week at Treasure Island and, as such, have plenty more fun games and activities we can run throughout the year.
Once you sign up to the Family Adventure Pass, we will send you the lesson schedules 2 weeks in advance so you know what’s coming. Each lesson will have a capacity of up to 16 participants so get here early to avoid disappointment – there will not be any pre-booking of places.
- Covid-19 guidelines and rules must be signed off.
- Social distancing regulations in force at the time must be complied with.
- Parent/Guardian must sign each child in and sign out each session.
- Parent/Guardian must sign a safety medical checklist before each session.
- Technical equipment is provided (helmets, kayaks, ropes etc.).
- Participants must bring their own snack and water bottle in a daypack or waterproof drybag for water activities.
- Participants must wear appropriate outdoor & wet gear.
- Closed-toed shoes are a must for all water and land activities.
- We do not allow flip flops, crocs or bare feet for any TIG activities.
- Registration of personal information and signing of a waiver will be required on sign-up for Family Adventure Pass.
- First come first play – ***No pre-bookings. You must be here 15min. before lessons and max 16 per activity.
- Equipment can only be signed out by a responsible adult over 18 years of age who is also part of the Family Adventure Pass Membership.
- All parents must sign a waiver on behalf of the child renting the equipment.
- No supervision required for 16 years & older.
- We will not give out equipment to children under 16 to use on their own.
Supervision to be carried out by a responsible adult over the age of 18. Supervisors will be required to sign a waiver on behalf of the child renting the equipment. No supervision required for 16 years & older.
Free rentals between 13:00 and 17:00 Saturdays & Sundays (2 hrs max -max 3 family members -subject to weather conditions and availability).
- Kayaks*, Body Boards, Surf Boards, Stand Up Paddle Boards
- All equipment comes with a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) as optional.
- *For your own personal safety, you will need to wear a PFD for kayaking.
- No adult supervision required for children 12 years & older
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult.
WEATHER CONTINGENCY & CANCELLATIONS
T8, Black Rain Storm All activities that day are cancelled.
T3, Red Rain Storm & Lightning Continue as planned and adjust activities as needed for safe running of Session – times may be adjusted to suit local weather conditions. During these weather conditions, Treasure Island will post a notification on our TIG Facebook page by 08:00 on the morning of the day’s events.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
How the Adventure Pass works:
First come, first-served sign-up policy – participants must be here 15min before and sign in! – no pre-booking.
- Activities are set weekdays 3:30-5:00pm / weekends 9:30-10:30 / 11:00-12:30.
- Free weekend rentals are 1:00-5:00 pm in the afternoon (2hrs max per day/max family members) and subject to availability.
- Treasure Island has the right to stop any activity if conditions are not safe to proceed.
- Waivers must be signed by a guardian for anyone 18 years or younger, this is a one-off waiver for the season.
- Participants must bring own snack and water in a daypack or waterproof drybag for water activities.
- Participants must wear appropriate outdoor or wet gear. Closed-toed shoes are a must for all water and land activities. We do not allow flip flops, crocs or bare feet for any TIG activities.
- TIG has the right to refuse a participant if we do not feel they are safe enough to operate equipment/do not have the correct equipment or behave in an unsafe manner.
- A $500 refundable deposit will be added to the $2,400 FAP cost. Total $2,900 will be billed on checkout.
- Optional Meal Pass ($400) includes 1x children’s set dinner provided on weekday sessions and/or 1x children’s set lunch on weekend sessions.
- Certain blackout dates apply when no activities will be scheduled 25 December 2020 and 1 January 2021
- Participants may be charged a damage or lost fee for misuse of equipment. Each family member must be registered for the pass – details required include Name / Age / Medical Information / Swimming ability / photo ID / Covid requirements etc. You will then be provided a family pass.