Treasure Island Group
Treasure Island Group is a Hong Kong leader in outdoor education, teambuilding and events located on beautiful Pui O beach, Lantau Island. The group’s enterprises include:
- Treasure Island – Outdoor, adventure and environmental education for schools. China’s largest summer surf and adventure camp.
- Corporate Adventures – Outdoor & adventure teambuilding and events
- Beach Club – Weekend and holiday camping and recreation for the everyone
- Eco-Adventures Foundation – Registered charity for community sustainable practises in Pui O
- Our sister company, Mavericks – Beachfront resto, bar and board shack
Vision & Goals
We aim to be a leading outdoor education centre at the forefront of developing ACE in Asia. ACE: Adventure, Community, Environment – To provide an ACE experience! This is our motto and elements we aim to include:
- Adventure: to provide a sense of adventure and promote a healthy outdoor lifestyle.
- Community: to create community on camp and contribute to our wider community.
- Environment: to raise appreciation for Hong Kong’s unique ecologies and assist in minimising ecological impacts
Safety – We aim to teach our clients in an exciting, outdoor and safe environment. To that end, TIG has implemented a third-party audited Safety Management System (see TIG Safety System Manual), include health and safety goals and objectives.
Development & Training – TIG is committed to hiring and developing young adults into the outdoors industry.