About this space
Looking for a place to stay during your Lantau adventure? Look no further! Only a ferry ride from the city, this family and pet friendly retreat makes an ideal holiday home, based in Lo Wai, Pui O, just 10 minutes walk to the beach for you, your family, friends or pets!
Trade your urban routine for a tropical getaway at our Family and pet friendly retreat, situated in the centre of a wonderful place near to the beach, hiking trails, and buffaloes!
Stay with us and you will have an entire apartment that can sleep 5 people. There is 3 bedrooms (a double, a twin and a single), a living room, kitchen, bathroom and balcony.
What this place offers
- Bathroom – Hair dryer, shampoo, body wash, cleaning products, towels, toilet paper.
- Kitchen – induction stove, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, Nespresso machine (bring your own pods), basic cooking utensils, dishes and silverware
- Home – Air conditioning, portable heater, fire extinguisher, bed linen, communal washing machine available in the building
- Activity Package for 6 hours – ONLINE PROMOTION
- Use of equipment for 1 day from 10:00-16:00. (Available from Friday-Sunday + Public Holidays)
- Each option will contain 2 pieces of equipment (eg. 2 Kayaks or 2 surf board)
- For multi-day bookings, clients can choose which day they would like to redeem the Activity Package.
- Personal Wifi Package
- 70GB for HKD 200
- Private Van Shuttle
- Pick up and/or drop off service – (Please contact us ahead of time for rates and availability)
Terms & Conditions
- Check in: 14:00-17:00. Check out: 12:00.
- All apartments require a $1000 security deposit.
- Security deposit will be refunded back to your credit card account within 10 working days after your successful check-out.
- Pets are allowed in the apartments & on the balconies, but not on the roof.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartments (If you smoke in the apartment, full deposit will be charged to clean the apartment)
- Parties and events are not allowed
- Noise should be kept to minimum after 22:00
- All cancellations need to be advised by email and confirmed by TIG. Please email to email@example.com.
- Cancellation request received 7 days (168hours) before 14:00 on check-in day – Subject to 10% admin fee of total booking cost (or product cost in case of partial cancellation)
- Cancellation request received between 7 days (168hours) – 2 days (48 hours) before 14:00 on check-in day – Subject to 30% admin fee of total booking cost (or product cost in case of partial cancellation)
- Cancellation request received 48 hours or less before 14:00 on check-in day – No Refund will be provided.
- No show – no refund.
- In case of Typhoon 8 or Black rain signal no refund will be issued, however a re-schedule day is permitted. (All re-schedules must be arranged within 7 days, see re-scheduling policy below)
- All re-scheduled bookings need to be advised by email and confirmed by TIG. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Re-scheduling requests sent 7 days (168hours) before 14:00 on check-in day – Free of charge.
- Re-schedule requests received 7 days (168hours) – 2 days (48 hours) before 14:00 on check-in day – Subject to 30% admin fee of total booking cost (or product cost in case of partial re-schedule).
- Re-schedule requests sent 2 days (48 hours) or less before 14:00 on check-in day – No re-scheduling permitted. (Eg. If your booking starts on Friday 14:00, then you should email TIG before 14:00 two days before)
- Re-schedules are only allowed once per booking (no refund will be provided for overdue re-schedule requests)