Effective date: January, 1 2018
Treasure Island HK (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://treasureislandhk.com website (the “Service”).
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data.
We also collect personal information such as usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and similar technologies from trusted third-party sources and engage third parties to collect personal information to assist us. We and the third parties may combine the information we collect from you over time and across our website with information obtained from other sources. This helps us improve its overall accuracy and completeness and helps us better tailor our interactions with you.
For participants attending one of our school camp programmes, it is essential that we know about any medical conditions, individual needs, allergies or dietary needs for the comfort and safety of the participant and in some cases, those of the other students on camp. Our staff have experience with adapted camps for individuals with physical, mental and behavioural individual needs and we are committed to every individual having an excellent camp experience. We hold all medical/dietary information in the strictest confidence and is deleted/destroyed once camp has ended.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
We may use your personal information for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, and customizing our website, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law. Some of the ways we may use personal information include:
- Operating, improving, promoting, and protecting our service;
- Providing customer service;
- Communicate with you by sending you a personalized, regular newsletter and other important updates;
- Compiling statistics on web page visits.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
TIG may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability.
Sharing of Data
- to partners, on our website or on social media services, subject to the choices you may make via your application and service agreements;
- to our third-party service providers who help us to operate or improve our service and platforms;
- to authorities to comply with legal obligations and to protect and defend our rights and property; and
- to an affiliate or successor entity as part of a corporate transaction.
Links To Other Sites
Your Data Rights
Irrespective of your nationality or place of residence, among other rights, we grant to you all the rights relating to your personal data that the European General Data Protection Regulation provides for data subjects. These rights include:
- The right to access your data – You have the right to request access to the personal data that we have collected about you and to request specific information and insights on how we treat, share, store and otherwise process this personal data.
- The right to rectification – In the case personal data that we store about you is incorrect, inaccurate, or outdated, and you wish to update it, you have the right to demand that we correct these errors. To exercise this right it is sufficient to just point the errors out in an email to the address given below.
- The right to erasure / withdrawal of consent – For the most parts we are processing your personal data on the grounds of the consent that you give that us by reading and accepting this data policy or by conclusive conduct. At all times you are absolutely free to withdraw this consent by stating so in an email or by initiating the deletion of your personal profile.
- The right to object to processing of your information, asking us to restrict processing of your information, or requesting the portability of your information.
- The right to opt out from receiving marketing communications that we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by unsubscribing from these mailings by following the unsubscribe instructions in any such message or contact us – Your email address will be removed from our marketing list. Please allow us a reasonable period to satisfy your request, as some promotions may already be in process.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org